Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community and Developers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Admin Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Serrano

General Serrano

Admin Request Empty
PostSubject: Admin Request   Admin Request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:13 pm

I would like to become admin on the server, I'm a very fun non-ruly kind of guy and i enjoy the admins that have already been made and i would like to join their ranks. If i became admin it would be the first time ever in my whole week of playing gmod in total becoming an admin and i would never abuse it. I heard one day you might still be looking for admins so i politely ask to become one. i come on gmod at the least a day a week and come on from times 2:00 - 3:00 and believe i could help with the server. I understand the benefits of being a admin and the consequences of abusing it and i understand them fully, I also love the server. I love to roleplay but not in the serious fashion, I like less organized stuff like this. I feel like the admins protect me at the moment, And i want to do the same for everyone else for when there is a player threat like mingebags, spammers and trolls.

~Sincerely
Lokisly
Screen Name: General Serrano
Very Happy

Last edited by General Serrano on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made it a bit longer)
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

Admin Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Request   Admin Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:23 am

Never played with you, but I really do look forward to doing so. That request displays you as mature and intelligent, I'll be sure Beefy (the Silent Playground owner) reads this.
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
General Serrano

General Serrano

Admin Request Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Admin Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:21 am

Thanks to the people putting in good words for me, I'm currently a admin in training and someday hope i can finally get rid of those nasty world props and rule breakers as a true admin.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Admin Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Request   Admin Request I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:05 pm

He is cool and a good friend Beefey you should say yes Very Happy and cheack out my request
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

Admin Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Request   Admin Request I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:12 pm

He's already been made an admin, and we have looked at your request.
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
Mike

Mike

Admin Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Request   Admin Request I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:10 pm

So mine sucked? Yea General told me im gonna make a new one

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Request   Admin Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top