Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community and Developers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Admin? What Admin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zombiestubble

Zombiestubble

Admin?  What Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Admin? What Admin?   Admin?  What Admin? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:19 am

Since the ZombieRP has taken a new direction in the Roleplay style, I am here to address you about the changes.

First off: Most of you notice you don't have admin. That's because we don't know how you operate in a semi-serious roleplay server.

(Serious Roleplays are a little, if not totally different. You can actually say "Fail RP" on a serious RP server and people will actually understand you.)

Of course, it's still has Zombies, so you can keep killing those little annoying headcrabs to your pleasure while you hide in your house hoping that they won't get you, which is different from the regular RP where you go out and spam your AK and get 15 kills in 5 seconds.

Also, we will be having a new map, "Zombi-fyed", whereas we took a map and turned into a zombie apocalypse.

We are currently in the process of creating it and will update this thread when we have more news.

Rumor is we are modifying a version of Downtown V4c but it is not certain.
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Admin? What Admin?   Admin?  What Admin? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:24 pm

I like the map that's being made, it was my favourite normal RP map.

Not going to say what it is because I don't want to ruin the suprise.
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: Admin? What Admin?   Admin?  What Admin? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:28 pm

I like the new style and map see you guys on later.
Back to top Go down
Zombiestubble

Zombiestubble

PostSubject: Re: Admin? What Admin?   Admin?  What Admin? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 am

Attention!

We are experimenting with a new game mode, and the current one is an RPG-ish type gamemode.

I personally find it complicated and has too many menus, but we are experimenting and coming up with stuff of which to base our RP off of.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Admin? What Admin?   Admin?  What Admin? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Beefy and I were talking about this gamemode, personally I really like the idea of it. We were thinking of ways to link the server to the site, for example:
  • Have a live feed of your level, so if you're level 22 on the server it'll say that below your name on the site
  • Link the point system, so having 30 posting points on the site gives you 30 on the server, and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: Admin? What Admin?   Admin?  What Admin? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Sweet i likes your ideas there TCB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin? What Admin?   Admin?  What Admin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin? What Admin?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shellshock Gaming :: Servers :: Silent Playground ZombieRP :: General-
Jump to: