Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community and Developers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) Empty
PostSubject: Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)   Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:58 am

*****IMPORTANT*****
We are adding new plugins.
We are also taking plugin suggestions.
92% Uptime!
*****IMPORTANT*****

Server Name: All Your Base
Server IP: 72.186.7.92:25565 or aybnation.com:25565 or allyourbase.dyndns-ip.com:25565
Port(Not necessary): 22565
This IS a PVP server currently PVP is disallowed in the spawn area.
Max players: 50
There are already some towns and buildings set up.
Pease type /rules upon joining.
Using mcmmo, and factions.

*****IMPORTANT*****
We are adding new plugins.
We are also taking plugin suggestions.
92% Uptime!
*****IMPORTANT*****

Last edited by Mini Mee on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New Information)
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)   Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Finally!
But why does it link to another forum? The reason I made you a moderator is because you were supposed to make a server for Shellshock.
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
astroassissin8991
AMAM Champion
AMAM Champion
astroassissin8991

PostSubject: Re: Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)   Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:01 pm

ok this is pvp by any chanes cane we make a shellshock suver 4 building and bilding only?
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)   Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:06 pm

PvP is fun. I don't see the point of disabling it. If someone's attacking people for no reason, tell a moderator. But it's good to get revenge, or an item someone stole from you.
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)   Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Ok erm forum is gonna be for tuts and whatnot and it is Shellshock and PVP is Jizmazing.
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)   Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:41 pm

I'm getting really bad lag, over 20 second delays.
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)   Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:37 pm

In short my internet is being very jittery. With lag spikes raising my ping from 20 to 500ms. And my Download Speed dropped from 35mbps average to about 10mbps.
While my upload speed dropped pretty low to 3mbps when before it was at about 7mbps.
So compared to the norm my server is a bit laggy but as soon as my internet provider fixes that all will be well and good.
Back to top Go down
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

PostSubject: Re: Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)   Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:08 pm

minimee can u upload pictures of the server?
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)   Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:01 pm

The server isn't working right now, and don't double post.
Back to top Go down
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

PostSubject: Re: Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)   Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:39 pm

i didnt double post it must of gliched and post it twice
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)   Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Which means you double-posted.
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)   Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:00 am

So I know you guys have been waiting quite sometime I am in the process of buying a new laptop a new desktop a new router and a new modem. For that reason and a few I i have been unable to provide a server for the shellshock community. Until recently. My friend is hosting a server with the IP 72.186.7.92 the port is not necessary. We are currently switching from vanilla back to bukkit due to the minecraft update and we might end up with a new map. Who knows? This server should be up almost 24/7 and is capable of around 30 minecraftians I believe. I will try and make an official post for this soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)   Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini Mee(enheimer)'s Minecraft (Meecraft)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top