Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community and Developers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jobs are confusing me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Serrano

General Serrano

Jobs are confusing me! Empty
PostSubject: Jobs are confusing me!   Jobs are confusing me! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm not quite sure i understand black market dealer and such. They have NO extra weapons and fail to have "Naughty Things" In there entities/Weapons , It's not like we instantly know what be can buy. Also, The suppliers should be able to spawn seperate weapons than shipments! It's annoying spending thousands on 10 weapons that can be trolled or destroyed or spammed for more free ammo to other people. Also, There should be more of a variety in weapons or extras that certain jobs have. Maybe the hobo can have a crowbar, the idiot has a suicide deagle, I dont know exactly what you would consider but i believe the jobs don't have a big variety in sense of salary and things they can buy!

~Sincerely,
Lokisly
Screen Name: General Serrano
Back to top Go down
Zombiestubble

Zombiestubble

Jobs are confusing me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs are confusing me!   Jobs are confusing me! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 pm

I concur. Add keypad crackers, lockpicks, and other stuff to the BMD.

Also, have the Custom Dealer able to spawn more custom weapons. Just the AK, MP5, Shotty and A couple of pistols? For shame. Include everything, and lower the price a tad, due to the availability of attachments.
Back to top Go down

Jobs are confusing me!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top