Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community and Developers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introducing Silent Playground!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

Introducing Silent Playground! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Silent Playground is the first Shellshock server. It wasn't originally a server for SSG, but me and the owner Beefy know eachother well and this happened. Now, Silent Playground and SSG have merged!
But remember, it's a strange situation. It's an SSG server, but he decides what happens as it belongs to him.

This is a server for Garry's Mod. It uses custom maps and has custom jobs for the player. I don't usually like RP servers but this one is great. The map is really fun, with lots of great places to hide in and barricade, as well as make gunshops and safe-houses. It has very little lag, FastDL, and the players are usually good people. For those of you with Garry's Mod, here's the information.
The server is now Dedicated, which means much less lag!
IP: 69.197.189.10:27015
Enjoy!

Last edited by TCB on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:14 pm

you need garry's mod =/
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Obviously, it's a Garry's Mod server, it says that.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:32 pm

i'm going to go on it tonight if you do tyler also i love the new skin! best ever!
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 pm

I won't be able to go on it because I'm on my laptop, which doesn't connect to multiplayer, but if I can get onto the PC then I'll organize something.
Back to top Go down
Beefy666

Beefy666

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:10 pm

It's kind of laggy now. Trying to get 20 more USD so i can upgrade to dedicated!
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:39 pm

SP has now been upgraded to Dedicated, which means that there will be a lot less lag. The IP has changed, the new one is:
96.43.143.70:27015
Back to top Go down
Zombiestubble

Zombiestubble

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:42 am

Previous server had less lag for me, but crashed and had lagspikes quite often. Now, there are no lagspikes, but whenever I bring a friend onto the server, the only thing they complain about is the lag. Speaking of which, my ping on any other server is usually 30 to 70. Here, its about 100 to 150.

Find a new host, or find a new server location. I am in the midwest, basically the center of the U.S. If I get 150 ping on an average basis, then the server is probably hosted it freakin' India.
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:13 am

I'm not sure what the problem is but if i turn towards the spawn point on any map on this server I lag like no other. Which would be okay but that is where most of the zombies come from. This could be a client side issue but i don't know how to fix it.
As of lately i haven't been able to join at all. I get a "ERROR!:Reliable snapshot overflow" message and I return to the main menu. If anyone could help that would be great Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:47 am

So um what happened to the server is it no longer up?
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Unfortunately not. Me and Zombiestubble have discussed, and he says I'll be taking over management. But we can't do this until we get in contact with Beefy. However, we haven't heard of Beefy for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Did he leave us?
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:04 pm

No, I've just not been able to speak with him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Silent Playground!   Introducing Silent Playground! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Silent Playground!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shellshock Gaming :: Servers :: Silent Playground ZombieRP-
Jump to: