Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community and Developers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hellshocks Files

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

Hellshocks Files Empty
PostSubject: Hellshocks Files   Hellshocks Files I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Download Hellshocks here.

Hellshocks (an obvious anigram of Shellshock) is a game following the same style of Pac Man. It's basically Pac Man, just Shellshocked. You play as the Hellshock, a green creature who must save the Energy from the Invaders. There is a two-player option where in which you play through the normal levels, but with a partner (nicknamed the Bro). One person used the WASD keys while another uses the arrows.

It was made halfway through development of Carriers (while Steam wasn't working for me) and it was finished in one day, so it's not amazingly good.

Last edited by TCB on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
SMC
Administrator
Administrator
SMC

Hellshocks Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellshocks Files   Hellshocks Files I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:51 pm

Yo
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

Hellshocks Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellshocks Files   Hellshocks Files I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:39 pm

The download link appears to be broken, so I'll be fixing this now.
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

Hellshocks Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellshocks Files   Hellshocks Files I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:50 pm

TCB wrote:
Download Hellshocks here.

Hellshocks (an obvious anigram of Shellshock) is a game following the same style of Pac Man. It's basically Pac Man, just Shellshocked. You play as the Hellshock, a green creature who must save the Energy from the Invaders. There is a two-player option where in which you play through the normal levels, but with a partner (nicknamed the Bro). One person used the WASD keys while another uses the arrows.

It was made halfway through development of Carriers (while Steam wasn't working for me) and it was finished in one day, so it's not amazingly good.

Ok i tried it. I'm not much into pac-man but that was pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hellshocks Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellshocks Files   Hellshocks Files I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellshocks Files

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shellshock Gaming :: Shellshock Game Developers :: Mini-Games-
Jump to: