Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community and Developers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

what do you rate xbox?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

what do you rate xbox? Empty
PostSubject: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:07 pm

i give it ***** (five stars)
Back to top Go down
Nick
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:09 pm

4 out of 5
Back to top Go down
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:23 pm

luckly he didnt lock dis one
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Didn't lock because it didn't need to be locked.
4/5
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:31 pm

why the others it wasnt spam it was just how much you like the consols
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:35 pm

PC doesn't count as a console, as it was added to the category under the reason of "Technology". It would have been easier to post in the Games Discussion saying "What's your favourite console" or something.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:37 pm

umm it actually just says, ''what do you rate'' the machines, it doesn't say that PC is a console anywhere..
Back to top Go down
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:39 pm

true true
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:43 pm

You don't rate the PC overall. It has too many features. You can rate what you can do on it, you can rate different OS', and you can rate different brands, as well as programs. But rating a PC for being a PC is like rating a guitar for being a guitar, or something else of the sort.
You're free to make another thread, and it can be about anything PC-related. But if you want a rating thread, choose one category the PC has (internet, PC gaming, programs, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Nick
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:46 pm

uh, yeah you can rate it overall.. if you can rate consoles overall because they don't only have one feature there's online play offline play lifespan of it store etc..
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:50 pm

They all fall under the same thing. Playing games on a machine. PCs have many different uses.
Back to top Go down
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:55 pm

yeh i dont realy no who to agree with
Back to top Go down
astroassissin8991
AMAM Champion
AMAM Champion
astroassissin8991

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:29 pm

i rate it 1 of 10000
Back to top Go down
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:03 am

connor thats realy byest
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:35 am

i rate it 4/5 stars really good machine but overheats too much i dislike the controllers took to long to get built in wifi where as PS3 had it forever. no blu-ray. red rings too much even without overheating sometimes. I like how it has the chat system outside of in game chats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you rate xbox?   what do you rate xbox? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you rate xbox?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top