Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community and Developers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gmod Zombie series!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Nick

Gmod Zombie series! Empty
PostSubject: Gmod Zombie series!   Gmod Zombie series! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Hey guys, now i've been wanting to do a video on Gmod since i got the game and now because we're doing a zombie mod maybe i could make a video of the mod, like maybe it is the same storyline with some tweaks to follow the story of either one man or a group of suvivors, not the ones in the actual mod so i don't give any of the story away, so if anyone has any ideas for the people or just want to help make the mod just say but you will need Gmod and maybe a Microphone if you want to do a voice.

Thanks for reading, Nick! What a Face
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Gmod Zombie series!   Gmod Zombie series! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Beware of the Preown3d members, they'll be coming for you.

As I am the leader of the mod development, I can help you with stuff. For example, if you're wondering what a character should do when they go to X or something, or tell you what is in the mod for you to use.
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: Gmod Zombie series!   Gmod Zombie series! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:32 am

I have a mic but i dont know if i have awesoem vocals or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gmod Zombie series!   Gmod Zombie series! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gmod Zombie series!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shellshock Gaming :: Shellshock Community :: Media Discussion-
Jump to: