Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community and Developers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

my minecraft diary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Day:1 I have started to chop wood and make into planks.
Later that day I made a pickaxe (stone and wood), a house/cabin and charcoal and found a cave (no pictures this day maybe next day) maybe tomorrow I will seach for ores and zitch
my minecraft diary Minecr14

Day 2: I went down the cave and straight away found coal then I went down a thew
Cobble stone and luckily found loads of iron infact 22 ores of the stuff then I went home and started to smelt them still got loads of the cave to explore hoping I find some more ore (pics will be on soon).
my minecraft diary Minecr12
my minecraft diary Mine_d10
my minecraft diary Minecr13

Day 3: I went out to get some wool and got loads now gonna make a bed.
I made it and now gonna go down the cave, hopefully I find some iron or gold or even diamond.
I went down a hole and holy crap lava almost hit but luckily I went through a hole carefully then I found some iron ore, I went down some more and hit lava AHHHH
Luckily it was on peaceful and I hit another jackpot I found gold ore this cave just gets better, I got lost 1 min later but heard mobs (sheep and cows) I followed the noise
And got out but it was pitch black luckily I had a thew torches left. I got home and started to smelt the gold ore from past experience I knew not to make a gold pickaxe
Because the gold it soft and rubbish for a pickaxe I found loads of iron ore 21 ores of the stuff again that’s a total of 41 iron ingots gonna go sleep now goodnight XD.
Day 4: I went down the cave again and found loads of iron ore again this stuff is like dirt now I found some more gold as I said earlier this cave just keeps getting better but then I got lost, luckily pigs saved me and I found dirt and kept hitting it and water came crashing into me so I swam up it and found my house I smelted the ores and went sleep in my new bed.
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:19 pm

ok well usually i just dont use gold because i rather just get all diamond stuff but ya if its neccasary use it.
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:22 am

Gold is awful.
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:59 pm

agreed gold is terrible
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:12 pm

bobthenob wrote:

Luckily it was on peaceful
What..? You made a diary and set it to... Peaceful..?

Also, you say "luckily" 5 times. Luckily, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:00 pm

why are you fussing on something so small
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Because these sort of things should impess somebody. I'd rather read about a mob-safe castle with you destroying skeletons than a peaceful-set mine, unless you're going to build something massive.
Back to top Go down
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:18 pm

yeh but i had it peaceful then now im having it normal
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:25 pm

You shouldn't change difficulty like that, atleast without saying.
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:30 am

OMG peacful is way too easy man
Back to top Go down
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:24 pm

mini mee learn to read comments b4 you say stuff like that
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:44 pm

He did read it, and his reply was appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:44 pm

I did read the whole story and understand you changed it im just saying i wouldnt use peaceful in the first place. This is the last post i make relating to this subject so dont try and make a big deal of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my minecraft diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: my minecraft diary   my minecraft diary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my minecraft diary

View previous topic View next topic Back to top