Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community and Developers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Serrano

General Serrano

The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP)   The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:15 am

As most people have known, the server was changed to a RP on a apocalyptic wasteland, And was butchered from even that and changed back to the original DarkRP but now all the coding is broken in so many places. I know beefy is taking a break from the server and i applaud him from doing so. But in other means necessary, when beefy has most fixed i wish him to look at this because i have a few reccomendations for Serious RolePlaying if that is what this is really turning into.

Jobs: All of the jobs are very very individual, There is no general hefty job that is so much of use that jobs practically have no difference other than spawning with a weapon or buying shipments. I propose some jobs are re-established to be real Zombie Apocalypse jobs! Such as, Who in the hell wants to Buy stuff as a job? (Pawn Shop Guy) And if there's going to be an ammo dealer i say make it for the public, Its much easier for less populated servers to have a easy access on buying ammo instead of hunting down someone with that job, In other words its very confusing. Also concerning jobs, Even though this is an Roleplaying sever... If it's going to be an zombie apocalypse make it like one! Jobs... Even concerning the name even though player models and names dont matter, but the default ones need a little Pizzazz just incase someone doesn't want to change their job name. Also in the case of jobs maybe not SOLDIERS? i mean come on, really its sort of an abuse to give a vote EVEN THOUGH ITS A ROLEPLAY to have someone be a soldier in an apocalypse, We need.... Town mayors, Zombie Kill Squad members but maybe different types! maybe Zombie Control or even Scavenger as a job. If this is really turning back into a Zombie RP but as the name of the server says "Serious RP" i want changes my friends! I mean there cant be HOBOS in a zombie apocalypse, Its not right... Everyone in a town for a apocalypse could have a job, i mean Hobos could just be changed to Scavengers but with like a crowbar and a lockpick! That'd be fair enough, Being equal to all jobs... A lot of jobs dont have proper tools, commands, codes and equipment to even deserve being called that! There needs to be more general, in depth heftily applied thoughtful jobs! Not just a IDIOT or a NARP or even a damned HOOKER arent needed in a zombie apocalypse! let alone they are jobs for normal roleplay but if this is a Zombie Apocalypse there needs to be better, more general, more prepared jobs that people actually get a gyst that they have a role in the apocalypse in order to keep others alive. This kind of change would make jobs EXTREMELY hard to choose from and get the best and worst from the server's entertainment level.

Guns, Ammo and all that good stuff: The only problems i have associated with the ammo and guns is that when suppliers buy guns, the have to buy a SHIPMENT they cant just buy a lone gun, i mean that is a expense issue to me. With ammo, i know this will be fixed BUT! I definitely feel like it needs to be of access to EVERYONE not just one job! It's too damn reliant on others for ammo then.. I mean if you run out of ammo its pretty redundant just to run to a ammo guy and buy some CONSTANTLY and it is VERY EXPENSIVE!

Misc. Complaints, I hope plan to be fixed: A lot of the doors seem to be malfunctioning. The ATMs are broken in scripting and need to be fixed. People dont paid to just sit there and afk, i call for no salary... Only to be paid for killing and a starting money of... 1000 seems fair to me (I Realize that may be a bad idea but we can try it) Also, Atms are broken but they give money, if someone gains enough money than can grow into the ammount i have which is 100 Trillion dollars. More things need to be adminized and to prevent minges i suggest keeping ON the cost to buy props for the sake of the server...

I hope you take the fixing of the damaged server to the SERIOUS level you are aiming for beefy if you read this, And i hope everything will be placed back as it was as last time and refreshed to a more serious, newer, fresher, better status then it was before!

~Sincerely
General Serrano
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP)   The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:40 am

I would have to say i agree with you.
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP)   The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:30 pm

General Serrano wrote:
I know beefy is taking a break from the server
I might possibly be managing it, just to keep it under control.

Quote :
-Job stuff-
I agree that a lot of the jobs are pointless. One thing I'd like is a classes system. Like back when we made the Refugee Squad, it'd be that as the main job, but inside it are seperate classes (sniper, soldier, rescuer, etc).

Quote :
-Gun stuff-
I agree with you. But one thing about the shipments is that I always imagine the Gun Dealer to be working in a super-secure area where nobody can break into. They'd then raise a load of money, and buy a bunch of shipments, putting them in the back somewhere. Then they can take what they need from their collection.

Quote :
-Misc complaints-
The doors don't lock, I believe. As for the salary issue, I agree. You should only get money for killing zomies or other methods of the type.
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP)   The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:53 pm

TCB wrote:
General Serrano wrote:
I know beefy is taking a break from the server
I might possibly be managing it, just to keep it under control.

Quote :
-Job stuff-
I agree that a lot of the jobs are pointless. One thing I'd like is a classes system. Like back when we made the Refugee Squad, it'd be that as the main job, but inside it are seperate classes (sniper, soldier, rescuer, etc).

Quote :
-Gun stuff-
I agree with you. But one thing about the shipments is that I always imagine the Gun Dealer to be working in a super-secure area where nobody can break into. They'd then raise a load of money, and buy a bunch of shipments, putting them in the back somewhere. Then they can take what they need from their collection.

Quote :
-Misc complaints-
The doors don't lock, I believe. As for the salary issue, I agree. You should only get money for killing zomies or other methods of the type.

1 i think you are managing it
2 separate classes would be great
3 i think the gun dealer should be super secure but not impenetrable
4 yes no salary cuz this is zombierp
Back to top Go down
Zombiestubble

Zombiestubble

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP)   The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:32 am

Ok, when I was back on my old server, gun dealers buying shipments and selling the singles was a complete shitshoot, because there was no guarantee that people would want that gun. Also, what if the server crashed or changed map? Bam! 3k-8k down the drain. Plus, what if your printer explodes? And you cant pocket shipments, we all know that, so what the hell, it doesn't really work, unless there is high demand, which I have seen little of.

Not to mention you guys also forget my title, which, was appointed by Beefy when I gave him the funds necessary to run this shit.

I think I should be the one to govern the server for a little while, and see how things play out.

Oh, and Beefy doesn't want a WarRP. I mean seriously, it's a zombie outbreak, not Killing Floor. Jobs should be cleaned up, but dont have it like:

- U.S. Sniper, U.S. Medic, U.S. Assault, U.S. Commander

- Al-Qaeda Sniper, Al-Qaeda Insurgent, Al-Qaeda Ninja, Osama Bin Laden

- Zombies

- Mayor

- Gun Dealer

- Hobo

That's what it should not look like. It should look more.......spontaneous, as if it had happened over the course of 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP)   The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:46 am

Zombiestubble wrote:
Ok, when I was back on my old server, gun dealers buying shipments and selling the singles was a complete shitshoot, because there was no guarantee that people would want that gun. Also, what if the server crashed or changed map? Bam! 3k-8k down the drain. Plus, what if your printer explodes? And you cant pocket shipments, we all know that, so what the hell, it doesn't really work, unless there is high demand, which I have seen little of.

Not to mention you guys also forget my title, which, was appointed by Beefy when I gave him the funds necessary to run this shit.

I think I should be the one to govern the server for a little while, and see how things play out.

Oh, and Beefy doesn't want a WarRP. I mean seriously, it's a zombie outbreak, not Killing Floor. Jobs should be cleaned up, but dont have it like:

- U.S. Sniper, U.S. Medic, U.S. Assault, U.S. Commander

- Al-Qaeda Sniper, Al-Qaeda Insurgent, Al-Qaeda Ninja, Osama Bin Laden

- Zombies

- Mayor

- Gun Dealer

- Hobo

That's what it should not look like. It should look more.......spontaneous, as if it had happened over the course of 3 days.

No one forgot your title pal. Smile
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP)   The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:51 pm

You should apply to become a proper SSG member in the Apply section, because that way I can give you a custom rank (like Beefy has)
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP)   The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:26 pm

I am proper member. Hellz yeah!
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP)   The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:48 pm

You're on my list of "Preferred Members", too.
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP)   The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:22 am

O **** ba ba ba ba ba I'm lovin that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP)   The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Re-Do Server: (Jobs and Serious RP)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top