Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community and Developers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need more ammo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Serrano

General Serrano

Need more ammo! Empty
PostSubject: Need more ammo!   Need more ammo! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:15 pm

The ammo when you buy it comes in boxes, Sure this is useful but can be annoying when you want alot all at the same time, Maybe just have a seperate button for insta add ammo? Also there is missing ammo for certain guns for the supplier, maybe not the ammo dealer but the supplier needs more ammo too! And when you buy ANY AMMO it gives you 20 bullets, So 20 bullets for sniper or 20 bullets for pistol! Which is better? Please take in to consideration in further plans for changing this.

~Sincerely
Lokisly
Screen Name: General Serrano
Back to top Go down
Zombiestubble

Zombiestubble

Need more ammo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more ammo!   Need more ammo! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:21 am

Type {bind <key you want to use for purchasing ammo> "say /buyammo <ammo type>"} in the console, without the {} marks.

If you did it right, every time you press that key you will spawn a box of that kind of ammo for you instantly. I recommend letter keys on the right side of the keyboard, such as P, L, and K.
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

Need more ammo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more ammo!   Need more ammo! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Another useful bind is this:
Code:
bind F6 "say /y SOS"
Now whenever you press F6 you will yell SOS, the /y code can be changed to what you want.
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
Mike

Mike

Need more ammo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more ammo!   Need more ammo! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:25 pm

I AGREE
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

Need more ammo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more ammo!   Need more ammo! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Zombiestubble wrote:
Type {bind <key you want to use for purchasing ammo> "say /buyammo <ammo type>"} in the console, without the {} marks.

If you did it right, every time you press that key you will spawn a box of that kind of ammo for you instantly. I recommend letter keys on the right side of the keyboard, such as P, L, and K.

The problem is i cant find the name of the ammo.

Code:
bind l "say /buyammo 9mm"

That is what i have so far but it says ammo unavailable.
I got it to work for pistol ammo.

Code:
bind l "say /buyammo pistol"

But i still cant get the name for the custom ammo.
Back to top Go down
Zombiestubble

Zombiestubble

Need more ammo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more ammo!   Need more ammo! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:55 pm

Yeah. I'm not a lua coder or even a console coder. Half the time I don't even know what that shit means. Vertex buffer overflow? WTF is that?

I has exhausted my knowledge on this topic. That's all I know.
Back to top Go down
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

Need more ammo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more ammo!   Need more ammo! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:10 am

Ill try and find the ammo name myself.
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

Need more ammo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more ammo!   Need more ammo! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:29 pm

If somebody were able to give me a link to the ZombieRP gamemode currently being used on the server, I could possibly find it. Not making any garuantees, but I'll give it a try.

Quote :
Not making any garuantees
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
Mini Mee
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Mini Mee

Need more ammo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more ammo!   Need more ammo! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:30 pm

TCB wrote:
If somebody were able to give me a link to the ZombieRP gamemode currently being used on the server, I could possibly find it. Not making any garuantees, but I'll give it a try.

Quote :
Not making any garuantees

Ill try to find the correct gamemode and link but I'm not sure i can.
Quote :
I'm not sure i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need more ammo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more ammo!   Need more ammo! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need more ammo!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shellshock Gaming :: Servers :: Silent Playground ZombieRP :: Requests/Apps-