Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Hello and welcome to Shellshock Gaming. You appear to be logged out. If you don't have an account, please register to post in the threads and get involved with the community.
Shellshock Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community and Developers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Nick

Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:21 pm

I've been playing Driv3r and i was wondering if anyone has played it before, it's awesome and is on PS2, XBOX 360 and PC so most people can play it.

if anyone has played it and finished it can anyone show me where the ten Timmys are?

Nick What a Face

Last edited by Nick on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Never heard of it, might get it some time, although you haven't really described the game alot, some details/images would be nice.

Oh, and signing off posts isn't required.
Back to top Go down
http://hlschool.thecomicseries.com/
Nick
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:31 pm

i like signing off posts and it's like a GTA game but better in my opinion yes it's old and has quite bad graphics but it's still awesome.

Nick What a Face
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Game threads require information and details. Simply posting a short thing like that means it won't be a dedicated Driv3r discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:41 pm

well i was only asking if anyone knows where the ten Timmys are basically.
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:44 pm

So it should be a help thread; specify that in the thread title. The way you did it implys that it's a dedicated Driv3r megathread.
Back to top Go down
astroassissin8991
AMAM Champion
AMAM Champion
astroassissin8991

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:46 pm

i know the game but what place u talking of?
Back to top Go down
Nick
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:51 pm

oh it's a good game Razz and there is like secrets and you need to kill these people called timmy and there are ten of them (a bit like bobble heads in Fallout 3 just you have to kill them) xD
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:56 pm

1: On the roof of the Gold Coast hotel (where the Rooftops Undercover mission takes place), head over to the area behind the sign on the rooftop. Go into the elevator area and approach it to expose the Timmy. Gun him down to earn your first Timmy kill. Nine left.
2: Go to your apartment (marked by the red icon on the map). Go across the street to the house there, and head around the right side of it, through the bushes there. In the back yard, you'll see a Timmy by the fence. Whack him.
3: Grab a boat (select it as your vehicle) and head over to Stiltsville (it's near where Miami is written on the map). Head over to the over to the building that dots the second "i" in Miami (the only building with a first floor entrance) and go up the stairs. Slay the Timmy you find there.
4: Go to Dodge Island. As soon as you get across the bridge, go to the right. On an upper walkway in the boathouse here is another Timmy.
5: Head to the area near the river. Search the garages under the overpass here... at the end of an alley here is an open garage door, and the Timmy is waiting just around the corner.
6: Go to Coconut Grove and head to the four-square of streets there. Climb the concrete ramp up to a garage marked "A1." Open the door and smoke the Timmy.
7: Go to Coral Gables. To the right of the Biltmore Hotel is a hidden grassy area. Drive down there and go through the tunnel below to get to an enclosed area. Climb the walkways here to get to an area called Gate Control. Go through this open doorway and wax the Timmy you find there.
8: Go to Little Havana. Head to the Orange Bowl and go inside. In the far corner of the stadium (take the walkway all the way around), you'll find a Timmy tucked behind a Sobe machine in a room off of the middle deck seating.
9: Head to the spaghetti bowl of roads branching off the main highway at the center of the city. Refer to the map for exact location. Mow down the Timmy waiting outside the building here.
10: Go over to the construction site near the river (where you met up with Lomaz and wrecked Tico's place). On a half-built structure is a Timmy. Slay him.

http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/483265/page_6.html
Back to top Go down
Nick
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:06 pm

lol i was rather hoping for a video i barly know where anything is xD
Back to top Go down
TCB
Administrator
Administrator
TCB

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  Miami_map
Back to top Go down
astroassissin8991
AMAM Champion
AMAM Champion
astroassissin8991

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:30 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:46 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Nick
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:25 pm

okay lol cheers
Back to top Go down
bobthenob
Shellshock Member
Shellshock Member
bobthenob

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:56 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r    Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where the ten Timmys are in Driv3r

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shellshock Gaming :: Games :: General Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: